Welcome to Episode 11 of The Exploration of Consciousness (TEC) Podcast, with host Matt Presti.
Matt welcomes back three former guests for this panel, Paul William Conant, John jakE Klyczek and Mark Gober along with moderator Luke Renda (Host of Feel the Link Podcast).
Paul William Conant – https://americanhypnotist.substack.com/
John jakE Klyczek – https://www.schoolworldorder.info/
Mark Gober - https://markgober.com/
Luke Renda - Moderator and Host of the “Feel the Link” Podcast - https://www.youtube.com/@feelthelink3018 & https://rumble.com/c/c-1400766
Questions for the panel:
1. What is a human being?
2. What is consciousness?
3. What personal philosophical changes have you undergone since your departure from mainstream academic thought?
4. Did it take a lot of courage to correct errors in thinking and to step outside of acceptable fields of study?
5. How is it possible that millions of industrious people can be oppressed by a handful of rulers?
6. How do we sharpen our discernment in times of universal deceit?
7. Why is it so hard for truth to assert itself against lies and defamation? Why is it not the other way around—that lies have to assert themselves against the truth?
8. Did Covid-19 and the plandemic help or hurt the world?
9. How does your work specifically deal with mass-formation psychosis?
10. What can be done to help free people from this system?
11. What is your favorite quote and why?
12. What in your opinion would be the greatest solutions to apply?
13. If the “truth movement” is successful and humanity is saved from the New World Order, what can we do to protect future generations from this manifestation returning?
14. Closing Remarks.
Support the work of independent researchers who are helping create the new media.
Visit Matt's site - http://MattPresti.com
Host | Podcaster | Roundtabler
This is where I post my thoughts, writings and various creative productions. Feel free to share the links.